So Cute =)

So Cute =)
I couldn't be happier since I met Tanner =)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

LOTS HAVE HAPPENED!

Well, lots have happened since my last blog. I got into yet another car accident unfortunately but luckily I have my sweet sweet patient boyfriend Tanner who has been helping me out TREMENDOUSLY! I'm loving my new job at Banner Arizona Medical Clinic and I love the two doctors I work for. I've met quite a few new friends out here and they are very kind. I'm planning on starting school at ASU in the fall of 2009 and couldn't be more stolked about it! Once I start school I'm not going to stop until I get my RN...I'm determined! I'm missing my family greatly as well as my close friends and I can't wait to come home for the wedding next weekend. I just wanted you all to know how well I'm doing despite my unfortunate setbacks =)
Hope all is well!
Love, Emily =)

1 comment:

Eliason 5 said...

I am so excited for you to come home in a few days! That really sucks about your car. Thank goodness you have some help. LOVE YOU!!

Cute Cousins

Cute Cousins
Brit and Megan with the 2 girls at Ben and Camilles wedding

Palm trees!

Palm trees!
Love the palms in AZ...beautiful!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
I'm loving my new home here in Phoenix and I'm adjusting very well =) I've met a very sweet guy while being out here and have been enjoying my time with him...I miss my family and friends in Utah so much and love you all!!!