So Cute =)

So Cute =)
I couldn't be happier since I met Tanner =)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My first couple weeks in Phoenix

So far I'm lovin it out here in Arizona even though I do get homesick! The culture is quite different of course...there are a lot of caballeros (mexican ranchers) that are always working out in their dairy farms or their palm tree fields. Arizona is very hot, still gets up to 100 everyday but it should start cooling down here soon just a little bit. AZ is very pretty and I love to see palm trees everywhere I go! It has been raining quite a bit because of monsoon season and we even got hail the other day! Not normal for AZ! Is was very amusing to see the locals react to it =) I've met a lot of nice friends out here and the people are very nice...I've just learned the areas to stay away from (especially at night) Well I miss my family so so much especially since we are all spread out around the country but I'm glad we can keep in touch! Much love,
Em

No comments:

Cute Cousins

Cute Cousins
Brit and Megan with the 2 girls at Ben and Camilles wedding

Palm trees!

Palm trees!
Love the palms in AZ...beautiful!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
I'm loving my new home here in Phoenix and I'm adjusting very well =) I've met a very sweet guy while being out here and have been enjoying my time with him...I miss my family and friends in Utah so much and love you all!!!