So Cute =)

So Cute =)
I couldn't be happier since I met Tanner =)

Friday, January 23, 2009

UPDATE!!!

Hi everyone =) Wow I haven't been on here for awhile! So so busy with work I guess. Well, I'm absolutely LOVING my new job at the asthma and allergy clinic in Scottsdale...my coworkers and supervisors are so awesome! I might help out at our asthma camp that's coming up so that should be fun =) I'm learning SO much, more than I thought I could at a specialty like that! Me and Tanner have just been enjoying each others company and I couldn't ask for a better guy to put up with my accident-prone life haha =) I miss the whole fam and love you all!

1 comment:

Eliason 5 said...

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying your job. Love you!

Cute Cousins

Cute Cousins
Brit and Megan with the 2 girls at Ben and Camilles wedding

Palm trees!

Palm trees!
Love the palms in AZ...beautiful!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
I'm loving my new home here in Phoenix and I'm adjusting very well =) I've met a very sweet guy while being out here and have been enjoying my time with him...I miss my family and friends in Utah so much and love you all!!!